9 days ago
Does the thought of joining a multicultural free-to-play gaming company to embody its face excites you?
In your new Receptionist role you will be the first point of contact for all prospects at our head quarter in Hamburg, whether it's in person or on the phone. Filtering and orientating them to the adequate contact person thanks to your in-depth knowledge of the organization.
In addition, y ou will be a key actor in the daily office administration, driven by your passion for helping others.
Bigpoint is a successful gaming company aiming to develop and publish high quality browser- and mobile-based games. It is your opportunity to make an impact as part of a dynamic and talented international team.
Continue reading below to see if this role at Bigpoint would be a fit for you. We're always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family.
- Be the face of Bigpoint, warmly welcoming our staff and guests at the reception and giving guidance
- Contribute to monitoring the in- and out-coming flow at the entrance by tracking and handing out guest tokens e.g.
- Responsible for the overall internal conference rooms coordination, you oversee their individual uses and solve potential overlap
- When asked for your direct support, you book, prepare and set-up the meeting rooms according to the users needs
- Handle the Telephone Switchboard, answer all incoming calls, redirect them or keep messages
- Process our internal post and courier services
- Purchasing and tracking office supplies, catering service and other consumables and distribute them upon reception
- Support for our team on everyday and adhoc tasks
- Impeccable manners and neat appearance
- Educated as a Front Desk Agent, in Customer Care, in Commerce, in Tourism or similar
- Significant first working experience in customer service, call center or comparable role
- Completely proficient in Microsoft Office (ideally 365), you are comfortable with working and communicating through digital tools
- With a high degree of autonomy, self-motivation and great organizational skills, you're doing great individually
- Deeply service-orientated, with a hands-on mentality, you also do great in a team and care to provide for its needs
- At the forefront, your sort out the external contact requests, collect the necessary information and treat them with a natural sense of efficiency and diplomacy
- Passion for games is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in at least 2 languages: in German at a native level and in English at a very good to native level