21 days ago
1. Picking up and getting through the incoming calls
2. Providing the guests a warm reception
3. Mailer management
4. Ordering the stationery and the ordinary things.
5. Visitor reception
6. reception area management
7. Monthly bills check
8. drink water /OT dinner order
1. Providing proficient Reception and Customer Service skills to customers and guests
2. Be able to take various requests and lead them to completion smoothly
3. Taking orders from interior customers and giving feedback in time with proper manner
4. General support to the whole company personnel as well as administration team as required and try to avoid the complaints about the basic mistakes
5. Need to communicate well with others and solve problems efficiently
6. good spoken & written English to express oneself and don't make misunderstanding
- Hospitable and Friendly
- Patient and Efficient, detailed oriented;
-Good sense of responsibility, quick responsive & cooperative, proactive and good manner of reception.
- Good command of English and Chinese both oral and written
- Good computer skills in MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 29 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. For 2012, Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million.
Ubisoft Shanghai Studio is the core studio of the Asia Pacific region, producing on its own and co-developing cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Committed to delivering high-quality content, Shanghai Studio develops AAA, online and mobile games. Ubisoft Shanghai is also monitoring digital operations in China and network infrastructure for the entire Asian region.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.