This job might no longer be available.
Barcelona CT es
7 months ago
Guarantee the image and impact of the Studio as first contact and communication link with internal and external people.
Develop welcoming and communication functions within a busy production studio, and strive for excellent customer service at all times.
- Operate reception desk for the studio and provide outstanding service to both team members and outside parties;
- Greet all visitors to the Studio and provide excellent customer service as an Ambassador for the Studio;
- Answer phone calls to the Studio and relay messages as needed, rejecting any unwanted;
- Collect delivery notes and invoices and liaise with the Assistant Accountant as needed;
- Book all ad hoc and track all taxi services required for the Studio;
- Order and monitor office supplies for the Studio together with IT & Purchasing Manager;
- Monitor door passes for the Studio, requesting them for new starters and visitors, retrieve them from leavers as needed, recording information and reporting any issues;
- Internal events coordination together with the Workplace Specialist: hotel booking, breakfast, restaurant booking and needed internal organization;
- Maintain both incoming and outgoing post for the Studio including parcels and recorded deliveries;
- Ensure the hygiene of the studio is being maintained to designated standard and report any issues to the Workplace Specialist;
- Maintain the supplies for the studio break points to ensure they are stocked with fresh milk, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and other staples by monitoring stock and coordinating replenishments;
- Coordinate the arrangements for internal & visit breakfasts, from creating the calendar reminder event for all team members to coordinating the themed breakfast to go alongside the meeting;
- Execute all food orders including day to day food requirements, exceptional snack cupboard, exceptional meals etc.;
- Reports directly to Talent and Communication Manager.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strive for high standards;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced working environment;
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Willing to team up with Communication and Marketing functions;
- Proficiency English level mandatory;
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Full time position
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed III Remaster.