This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
As part of Facilities Services, the Receptionist role performs an extensive array of administrative and clerical tasks related to front desk operations, assists the Office Coordinator with management duties of the site as needed and plays a crucial role in the organization of the first Impression.
Want to learn more about Keywords Studios and who we are as a community? Please visit our website:
- Promptly answers and handles all phone calls and messages (external/internal) in a professional manner; maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency when required.
- Promptly greet and assist all visitors and employees with a professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Regularly prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails; send office-wide communications to employees.
- Provide professional administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management and other support departments.
- Ensure front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary office stationeries.
- May assist in developing programs and seeing them through to completion as requested by the supervisor.
- Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Front Desk and other departments, with particular regard to guest’s arrivals and departures.
- Assist Office Coordinator in the management of studio security by following safety & security procedures and controlling access to the site via the Visitor Management System & electronic card key system.
- Assist in completing expense reports.
- Redirect employee’s requests, suggestions and complaints.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings.
- Assist Facilities Coordinator, Supervisor, and Manager with various projects or tasks as needed.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
- One (1) year minimum support clerk/administrative/customer service experience.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Fully Bilingual, French/English speaking and writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while working in a stressful environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of environments, people and needs.
- A friendly Team player, professional, easily accessible, with an approachable demeanor.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Strong administrative, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Dealing with stressful situations requiring sound and professional judgment.
- Proper interpretation and follow through of directives and task assignments in a timely matter from Facilities management both verbal and written.
- Ability to monitor and comprehend duties of vendors.
- Self-direction and the ability to work un-supervised.
- Must be able to arrive and leave work on time based on schedule provided by management and be able to work flexible hours and days.
- Professional appearance appropriate for contact with the public.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) Google Drive and applications.
- First aid responder course is desirable
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible work schedule
- RRSP contributions
- Paid Holidays week during Christmas
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 fully paid personal days per year
- Webinars, virtual social events, etc.