20 days ago
Receptionist is the first point of contact in the company. Receptionist’s duties include providing administrative support across the organization and to company visitors & contractors. The person is responsible for all front-desk activities, including welcoming and accommodating guests, distributing mail, organizing meetings etc. Receptionist is obliged to maintain confidentiality and show discretion, as well as represent organization in an ethical and professional manner.
Scope of duties in the position you hold includes the following activities:
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (handling in NDAs, issue visitor badges, visitor registration)
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries; engaging appropriate parties to handle deliveries
- Ensure proper communication and document flow in the area of responsibility
- Assistance in organizing internal/external meetings i.e. (booking meeting rooms, making sure necessary equipment is in place, organize catering etc.)
- Taking care of company’s visitors during their stay
- Booking transport and accommodation for Keywords Studios guests and employees
- Supporting onboarding of new agents (direct cooperation with company’s HR, Recruitment, IT, Sales, other administration departments)
- Provide other administration services, as needed
- Assisting facilities with office expansion, as needed
- Fluency in both Polish and English
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to work well under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy;
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience – administration, reception, customer service
- Degree in Administration/Management will be an asset
BenefitsEmployment contractAttractive salary and Benefits package - private medical care, MyBenefitPossibility to grow within the gaming industry.Free beverages & fresh fruits.Chill-out zone with video games.Company parties.The casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.