This job might no longer be available.
20 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a part time receptionist to work four hours per day, Monday to Friday, with the potential to grow into full time in the future. You will be responsible for welcoming visitors at the front desk and directing them as needed. You will be answering phone calls, receiving deliveries, shipping, placing orders for office supplies and making travel arrangements. Finally, you will assist the Office Manager with event planning, organisation and other tasks as required.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical competence, e.g. ability to set up teleconferencing or assist the IT department with setting up a workstation
- Confident command of the Google suite of tools
- Experience in a reception or customer service role is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 13 days of paid vacation per year, increasing to 26 for a full time employee
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes. Parking is also provided.
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences. Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive, multicultural team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations. We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.