Receptionist / Workplace Specialist (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
3 days ago
Receptionist / Workplace Specialist (f/m/d) is responsible for a smooth workflow at our entrance and the procession of all requests for the Düsseldorf Front Desk. In close cooperation with our distribution branch the reception answer, distributes and/or declines all incoming messages, mails and calls from external parties. As first point of contact for contractor personal and employees the receptionist is included in many processes from different departments and serves as Ambassador for our company.
- Welcome all visitors to the studio and provide customer service by procession of requests or guiding customers to their audience
- Answer, forward, reject and incoming correspondence with regards to internal responsibilities and workflows
- Administer all incoming and outgoing mail for the studio including parcels and recorded deliveries
- Manage the entrance area with regards to our physical and document security policy
- Manage and regulate the access to services and company owned goods
- Process all travel related requests for our Düsseldorf studio and helping our other studios
- Assist the Workplace Manager and Head of Workplace with ad hoc issues and requests
- Answer phones and emails and route them to specific people if necessary.
- Answer inquiries about the company in alignment with our communication standards.
- Maintain communication to our suppliers in arrangement with the Workplace Manager.
- Independent organization and handling of tasks and functions.
- Support cross-sectional projects.
- Collection and assembly of products for further procession.
- Cash and storage management of our internal shop.
- Completed training or experience in the hotel or commercial sector.
- Work experience at the reception / front-desk
- Self-consistent and solution orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Socially competent and outgoing
- High service orientated skills and high capacity for teamwork
- Fluent German and English in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of the games industry is an advantage
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.