Receptionist & Office Assistant Trainee - Internship contract
22 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Receptionist & Office Assistant Trainee to help our HR & Admin. team on their daily adventure. You will report to the HR & Workplace Generalist.
- Welcome visits to the office and handle all arrivals in a friendly manner.
- Handle phone calls.
- Provide administrative support.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including office supplies, equipment maintenance, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Search for providers for office supplies.
- Support with the coordination of company events.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives, and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
We’re looking for an exceptional trainee:
- Student in Receptionist, Administration, or any related field.
- Fluent in Spanish and intermediate command of English.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Be able to sign an internship contract (curricular)*
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- Full-time or part-time internship.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Ticket Transport.
- Physiotherapist special rates.
- Great discounts in our games
- Corporate benefits discounts.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit, and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Thursday’s beers.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated and experienced professionals that are focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, while taking care for one another. We strive for a safe and respectful workplace for all team members and we’re transparent about the measures we are taking to do so. For this reason, Ubisoft’s Code of Conduct has been released publicly on our corporate website for all current and future team members.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.