13 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Working as part of the Workplace team, the Front of House/Receptionist is focused on providing the optimum experience for all employees, visitors and guests as they enter the Take-Two London office
What You’ll Take On
- Oversee the Reception, Front of House and Concierge functions, and all associated duties.
- Provide a friendly and welcoming experience to all employees, visitors and guests entering the office.
- Responsible for leading the guest experience on both arrival to and departure from the office.
- Meet and greet any clients, customers and visitors to the offices in a friendly and professional manner.
- Offer concierge-style services to all guests, supporting with queries and assisting as required.
- Take ownership of reception area, maintaining high standards and always positively representing the business.
- Partner with Security team to promote a positive and welcoming atmosphere on entry into the building.
- Monitor T2’s main telephone line and direct calls to appropriate party
- Ensure the reception desk and phones are covered at all times through effective organization and
- collaborating with colleagues.
- Assist with on-site events, continuing guest experience as required.
- Support with courier deliveries, engaging with employees and Workplace team on the booking process and ensuring outgoing items are dispatched as requested.
- Monitor and schedule conference rooms as needed.
- Provide administrative support to Workplace department as required.
- Actively participate as part of the emergency response team onsite, supporting during fire evacuations.
What You Bring
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience of working on a fast-paced, dynamic Front of House environment.
- Experience of working in a tech company preferable.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, and to keep composed in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with vendors and external contacts in a professional manner.
- Basic PC skills, including basic MS Excel and Word. Must be comfortable communicating quickly over internal messenger and utilizing visitor management software.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.