This job might no longer be available.
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
16 days ago
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to connect with our guests through world-class immersive experiences. Our vision is to create a global community where people come together to experience new realities. With our Hollywood motion capture cameras, 3D body trackers, and haptic suits, we’re operating the next generation of cinemas - where our guests are the stars of their own movies. Venturing into space? You got it. Channeling your inner pirate? Absolutely. Need to get some steps but hate the gym? Our experiences definitely get our guests moving.
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 25 locations and 7 countries around the world. (We’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor, and are averaging 4.8/5 stars on our Google reviews across all US locations). Oh, did we mention we're rapidly expanding? We want you be a part of our journey and help us build this new world!
· Greeting visitors in a professional and courteous manner and providing excellent over-counter customer services.
· Coordinate office maintenance, workstation/facilities relocation, company event and staff activities.
· Sort and distribute global & local mails and couriers
· Provide operation and logistic support to the company, including hotel room & air-ticket reservations, visa application, venue booking and set-up, etc
· Coordinate and liaise with the company supporting departments, including Account, IT, HR, etc
· Provide general administrative and clerical support.
· Perform any ad hoc projects assigned by the Manager.
· Matriculated/ Diploma holder or above.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience and good knowledge of administration.
· Pleasant personality, service-oriented and able to work independently.
· Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Email & Chinese word processing.
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.