Real Estate Tenant Improvement Project Manager - Americas
10 days ago
Electronic Arts is looking for a Real Estate TI Project Manager - Americas to join our Global Real Estate team. The Real Estate TI Project Manager – Americas will play a critical role in creating the physical spaces which enable EA’s creative teams to do their best work. EA has a fun, fast-paced culture, and we care deeply about building outstanding environments for our employees that enable them to do their best work.
EA’s Real Estate team is responsible for delivering safe, comfortable, functional , creative and beautiful locations across the globe, and for ensuring that Electronic Arts’s real estate portfolio is always evolving to support our growing business.
As a Real Estate TI Project Manager at Electronic Arts, you will primarily be responsible for delivering a variety of Tenant Improvement (TI) projects across the Americas and will collaborate with the broader Real Estate and Workplace experience teams on Electronic Arts’s design guidelines, operational standards, and real estate strategy.
This position can be located in an EA location (Canada or US) with preference for Vancouver, Seattle, Los Angeles or Redwood City.
- Be responsible for delivering multiple projects - of varying sizes and scopes – concurrently and both personally acting as the project manager, or through sourcing external services and overseeing their work on projects. From small cosmetic refreshes to coordinating with a landlord on a new ground up building, you will have full responsibility for ensuring that each project is scoped appropriately, is staffed with the right team, and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with your Real Estate colleagues, functional leaders, and the executive team to ensure that our global offices are safe, inclusive and welcoming environments that reflect Electronic Arts’s Real Estate philosophies and enhance productivity.
- Be intimately familiar with EA’s design and space guidelines and be able to communicate that information to stakeholders and the project team.
- Engage in meaningful and constructive ways with project stakeholders and studios – to develop a deep understanding of their requirements and work within the project to provide creative options to solve for complex requirements.
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams at Electronic Arts to ensure that the right people are looped in for each project: IT/AV, Security, Design/Branding, Studio Operations, and Workplace Experience site facilities/operations, etc.
- Engage and actively manage external vendors to ensure that work of the highest quality is being delivered: architects, project managers, general contractors, furniture vendors, etc.
- Have a focus on risk assessment & mitigation, health and safety, and security best practices in the project and design of EA spaces.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the Real Estate team on our global strategies for real estate and the overall Real Estate experience; sharing industry knowledge, best practices and lessons learned to ensure that Electronic Arts’s business plans and growth are supported and enabled
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience directly managing a variety of Real Estate design and construction projects in a fast-growing company, preferably across a variety of Americas markets.
- Significant entertainment/tech TI construction experience, with deep knowledge of MEP systems, Real Estate technology integration, lighting, acoustics, FF&E and interior detailing.
- Significant experience in real estate technology integration, including specialty IT studio spaces, data centres, colocation, and automation rooms.
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining a high standard of delivery overall.
- Very strong vendor and contract management skills.
- Experience with establishing and managing complex real estate budgets for a wide range of projects ($10k-$150M+).
- Excellent communication skills: you will be responsible for coordinating and partnering with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and keeping everyone aligned on schedule and budget.
Nice to have(s):
- Experience with delivering quick turnaround offices, preferably at a rapidly growing entertainment/tech firm, to support relocations and expansion into new regions.
- Facilities/operations management experience.
- Experience designing and constructing spaces with a focus on IEQ, wellness and sustainability.