React Frontend Engineer for Twitch creator analytics startup
5 days ago
StreamBee is a startup building actionable insights for content creators in the live streaming industry.
As you probably know, streaming blew up in recent years. Every month there are 10 million people streaming games to platforms like Twitch, YouTube or Facebok Gaming and 99% of them struggle to grow their channels. We empower these streamers to make informed decisions based on the data. And with data-driven tips, we help them to grow faster and turn their passion into a sustainable career.
StreamBee is streamers’ personal business intelligence team, but in a form of a tool.
We are a diverse group of 11 friends (and counting) from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and USA. We are based in Prague, but we don’t mind you being based anywhere else. We are currently working on a number of upcoming tools (we are pre-launch) and are looking to expand our team. Want to learn more about us? Click here.
Full-time React Developer
We’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer with expertise in React. Don’t worry if you’re not familiar with everything in our tech stack – you can catch up on it with us.
Who we are looking for
- A seasoned frontend developer with a good sense of visuals. Our front-end is built with React, TypeScript, Redux, Axios, and Material-UI. Our landing page is running on WordPress. Our backend is built on technologies like .NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Swagger (OpenAPI).
- Everything runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and we’re using Bitbucket with CI/CD in Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Your role is to help us tweak the app and perform some optimization. We’re behind the track with keeping things clean and we don’t want to end up with any skeletons in the closet.
- You’re not afraid of learning new things and are proactive. We’re a startup, things change as we go, and everyone has to be open-minded.
- You want to be a part of a growing team that’s aiming to launch great products into the world.
- You have active English and Czech
What you can expect from us
- fully flexible working hours
- friendly atmosphere (no corporate bs)
- small agile development team – everyone plays a key role in the product direction
- fully remote or hybrid work mode
What’s the deal
- full-time position
- competitive compensation depending on your experience
- external form of collaboration – contractor
- Employee Equity Stock Options Program (ESOP) – own a part of StreamBee
We encourage you to apply
StreamBee is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic.