RTA - Consumer Experience
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
13 days ago
The role of the Real-Time Analyst is to manage the real-time and intraday schedules of a player support team to ensure that forecasted volumes across numerous channels are staffed accordingly. Scheduling spans multiple channels with 17 languages and 23 nationalities and requires that we have the right number of advisors available on the right channels, at the right times to help deliver the best support possible, whilst also keeping the team happy. This will require agility, cultural sensitivity and a great sense of humour – a love of videogames is a huge plus!
Additional responsibilities involve close monitoring of contact volumes, trends, incident management and skills-based routing management.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of team members in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors multiple channels to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjusts intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting interaction volumes, interaction duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyses reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and service level goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Handles daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Monitors incoming volumes to react to incoming trends and trigger necessary actions to escalate and mitigate spikes.
- Monitors, manages and communicates on any changes or impacts from skills-based routing.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- College education desired with mathematical or statistical course
- Minimum of one year of WFM experience in a multi-channel Contact Center environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in trend analysis
- You like playing with Spreadsheets and Database at an intermediate or expert level (e.g. Excel and Access).
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting/scheduling software
- Experience utilizing a major ACD system
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Problem solver, you are able to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer/fast-paced support environment.
- Collaborative, you are a strong team player and able to to work independently with minimal supervision.
- With your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you know how to adapt your communication to your audience
- Autonomous and creative, you are able to work on own initiative and prioritize your workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.