This job might no longer be available.
RT West Production Assistant - (Contract)
Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
Funhaus and Inside Gaming are looking for a motivated, organized individual to help in all areas of daily production! This person would have the opportunity to work with Producers and Post Production to assist in daily operations of RT West.
- General office and on-set support
- Assisting Producers and Post Production on a daily basis
- Setting up and operating studio equipment for live and recorded shows
- Coordinating/Creating creative elements for use in Production (Pre & Post)
- Creating assets in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects for use in Post ProductionRun production-related errands
- Light editing.
- This position requires some lifting, cleaning, moving of large set pieces and would serve as backup floor manager.
- 1-2 years of PA or equivalent production experience in the entertainment industry
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite of apps (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, etc)
- Must have personal transportation
- Self-starter, highly organized and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a courteous, professional manner under strict deadlines.
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com