This job might no longer be available.
RPA Solution Analyst
13 days ago
You life at Ubi
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a RPA Solution Analyst on our Finance domain. You will work on international projects to automate IT and business processes related to various internal tools.
Your role will be to work within IT Finance team and automate business & IT processes that are rules-based and repetitive, reducing manual effort, increasing productivity and compliance.
Your main mission
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem
- Provide support to internal teams, customers and partners’ Implementation teams throughout their project implementation phase
- Implement internal automations in order to improve the business processes used throughout the company
- Remain up to date on product releases, roadmap and act on them (from product to customers - education, from customers to product - feedback and feature requests)
- Involve key business and IT stakeholders to clarify the process, participate in process definition and for testing (User Acceptance)
- Produce respective documents (e.g. Solution Definition Document) and maintain best practices
- Develop and deploy processes Test the process and analyze the performance increase
- Provide support for solution testing to ensure alignment with the actual process and provide immediate post-project support for the configured robots.
The professional value you bring
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying Robotics solutions with UiPath
- Robotics configuration – architecture, design, development, maintenance
- Strong knowledge of business context and processes
- Very good English level – both written and spoken.
The personal value you bring
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance
- Good team player, able to foster great relationships based on openness and mutual respect
- Proactive work manner
- Creative, curious, and innovative; suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.