7 days ago
Role: RPA Developer (UiPath)
Take-Two Interactive, Inc., a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, is looking for a motivated and quality focused RPA Developer (UiPath) to join our Data Engineering team to design, build, and maintain reliable and scalable automation workflows. The individual will be leading development and delivery of automations of manual processes to solve business challenges, ensuring and measuring their quality and success, and helping define and follow a process that ensures security and quality are maintained.
The ideal candidate is a responsive, highly productive professional who has varied skills including RPA development, QA automation, analysis, & critical thinking
The ideal candidate has experience across several fields, QA automation, RPA development practices, software architecture, design/code-reviewing, agile planning and critical thinking with a good understanding of overall business context and technical risks. This is a highly collaborative role in an emerging space so flexibility and interpersonal skills will be key to success in this role.
- Automation Analysis
- Work with business partners to develop automation strategies for new and existing applications
- Analyze business process to determine eligibility for automation (cost savings, increased accuracy, time savings, etc.)
- Designing Automation Processes
- Create necessary design documentation
- Work with business partners to ensure design meets expectations
- Building Automation Processes
- Build automation to design using UiPath
- Create automation manual for each process to assist in troubleshooting, maintenance, and scheduling of automation.
- Conduct or participate in code reviews to improve overall automation practice
- Production Support
- Monitor RPA workflows
- Resolve issues and update documentation as needed
- 3+ years of RPA automation experience with 1+ years using UiPath
- 2+ years of experience of writing SQL queries
- Excellent MS Excel skills is critical
- Familiarity with Python is a plus
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
This role will initially be based form home before our brand new office opens in late 2022 at which point it will become an in-office role. If you have the right skills and would like to learn more, please apply here.