18 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer of digital mobile games, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for features development. In this role you will work in collaboration with the team to reach its goals by ensuring live games deployment runs smoothly and efficiently. Assisting in communication between the departments and the team, and helping the team stay on task with ongoing projects. Wholly responsible for project schedules and the timely delivery of a high-quality product.
- Drive the successful delivery of project goals and facilitate communications, organization and accountability across all departments.
- Own the development and communications of both near and long-term scheduling and essential milestones
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, pipeline, priorities, and resource allocation
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings to ensure projects are on track and schedules are accurate
- Motivate and support the team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Collaborate with the rest of the project management team to ensure clear transparency across all projects
- Identify process shortcomings and strive for process optimization to cover all required actions for project deliverables with time and required quality
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2-5 years Software project management experience in mobile and web products in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools, JIRA - Advantage
- Great inter-personal relations – Must
- Proven experience in matrix management of development teams - Advantage
- Proven experience in risk management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Decision making and conflict management abilities
- Planning and organizing skills
- A passion for games and / or interest in mobile gaming– An advantage
- Excellent Written and frontal communication capabilities
- Strong multitasking skills