7 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Jelly Button is looking for an experienced R&D Manager for a key position.
We are looking for an excellent R&D leader with strong technical knowledge and business orientation.
- Lead an R&D department in one of Playtikas casual games
- Take part in the game’s management team and impact the game’s future
- Full accountability for all aspects (design, development, testing and production stability) of new features and for maintenance of existing one.
- Responsible for creating an industry-leading winning team
- Will coach the team leads reporting to him on improving their managerial skills and assist with day-to-day dilemmas and issues
- Works closely with Product and business teams to plan and deliver roadmap features
- Ensure that the Team adheres to company’s practices, rules and procedures
- Strive towards delivery in time and quality with his department
- Experience with leading an R&D team of at least 15+ people
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple teams in an Agile Environment
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development (Java/C#/Unity/Js/PHP)
- Strong background in enterprise Internet products
- Understand cloud-based solutions and their architecture
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Highly dynamic and fast-paced thinker
- Ability to take decisions under pressure and work independently with product owner and the business department
- Experience supporting systems in production – monitoring, leading to production issues resolution, deployment processes
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a startup setting – Advantage
- Experience in game development – Advantage