This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
As an R&D Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and direct teams in Kyiv to deliver unique, high-quality deliverables within a defined schedule, quality, and scope.
You will be responsible for empowering teams, growing talent through effective mentoring, handling day-to-day production challenges while guaranteeing the Infrastructural Kyiv team is an independent, autonomous, and professional R&D cluster.
You will be leading and directing Delivery Manager, Tech Lead, 2 development squads, and Manual and Automation QA Engineers and Leads with growth potential on all fronts, who are working on Business applications, enabling teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will also help us develop our game products in diverse areas from client developments to backend technologies.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, React, MobX, Material-UI, Parcel.js, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub actions as CI/CD, GitHub packages, Microservices, Micro Frontends.
- Making sure teams are delivering the product with engineering excellence;
- Recruit and lead scrum teams from an engineering perspective;
- Responsible for the production environment;
- Build a bridge between the business and development teams;
- Lead technical initiatives in the R&D unit;
- Design and challenge architectural decisions;
- Work hands-on with R&D leads to improve their managerial skills and assist with day-to-day dilemmas and issues;
- Responsible for work standards and tools across all disciplines in the R&D and testing units, setting coding review standards and testing standards.
- At least 8 years of professional software development experience;
- At least 4 years in a people and/or team management;
- Experience with NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience with leading an R&D team of at least 15+ people;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!