15 days ago
We are looking for an R&D Director to join our Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
As an R&D Director, you will be in charge of the R&D of Infrastructure Solutions, leading 25-50 Developers and QA Engineers. As part of the Senior Tech Management of the company, you will lead flagship R&D projects.
- work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies, high-load product (600 000 DAU )
- manage end-to-end delivery with authority to influence the final result
- a lot of ownership on processes, end-to-end delivery – QA, Art, Development
- a lot of professional challenges
- lead several teams of highly skilled professionals around 25-50 employees, Java, C# Developers, JS/C++ developers, QA.
- mentoring, training, evaluation, provide tech expertise to all R&D developers (150 engineers)
- act as an escalation point to any team tech challenge
- ensure quality delivery of infrastructure solutions on time
- control the Backlog of teams
- work on improvements of current processes and be the influencer
- strong technical background as a developer or architect (Java or C# or C++) -5 years
- expertise in Micro Services, Dockers, Kubernetes
- technical Leader experience, dealing with the infrastructure of projects, SDK, API, architecture of infrastructure, familiar with design patterns, types of technologies and databases
- leadership experience teams of more than 20 people; managing mid-managers – 2 years
- experience with Agile methodologies, we use Scrum
- deep understanding of the following: OOP, Mobile, Web, DB (NO SQL, SQL), concurrency.
- excellent communication skills in English and Russian, know how to motivate his team, and get along with many interfaces.
We offer all our employees:
- work with creative friendly team on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
- comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city
- annual salary review and performance bonus
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
- medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
- free corporate English lessons
- help and support for candidates from other cities
- possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company's expense
- exciting company and team events.