R&D Delivery Manager
7 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As we rapidly expand, we're looking for a Delivery Project Manager to join our growing Company.
As a Delivery Manager, you will drive and operate the planning and the delivery of our unique, high quality deliverables. You will work closely with R&D, Product Managers, and other key stakeholders, optimizing the delivery pipeline and ensuring on-time delivery.
You must be a multi-tasker with extraordinary communication skills, a detail-oriented person with ability to look for important trends that can surface potential issues before they arise in a constantly changing environment.
- Lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Manage game development, architecture, and integration projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing Agile environment.
- Work directly with R&D, Product Management, Monetization and other functional teams to ensure the successful launch of the key initiatives and new features.
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives.
- Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked.
- Work with the team to create success/done criteria.
- Conduct team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues.
- Assist in training and mentoring team members and other employees on Agile/Scrum concepts.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams acting as the Scrum Master for some teams or working with scrum masters that are part of the R&D teams.
- 2+ years of experience as an Project/ Delivery/ Program Manager
- 1+ years of experience in working directly with R&D teams preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of development methodologies, principles, and procedures.
- Problem solver with ability to articulate program issues and drive to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules while delivering high-quality products.
- Excellent social skills and a great ability to motivate direct and indirect employees and business partners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Jira and other software project management tools
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile development methodologies