R&D Delivery Manager
17 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As we rapidly expand, we're looking for a Delivery Project Manager to join our growing Company.
We are looking for a project manager which leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality deliverables within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
- Lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Manage game development, architecture, and integration projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing Agile environment.
- Work directly with Product Management, Monetization, R&D and other functional teams to ensure the successful launch of the key initiatives and new features.
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives.
- Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked.
- Work with the team to create success/done criteria.
- Conduct team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues.
- Assist in training and mentoring team members and other employees on Agile/Scrum concepts.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams acting as the Scrum Master for some teams or working with scrum masters that are part of the R&D teams.
- 2+ years of experience as an Agile Project Manager.
- B.S in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid technical background with understanding
- Thorough understanding of development methodologies, principles, and procedures.
- Problem solver with ability to articulate program issues and drive to resolution.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- JIRA & Confluence experience in setup and admin.
- PMP certification.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Experience with mobile apps and/or gaming industry.
- A passion to learn and improve , always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team.