Quality Program Manager
10 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Quality Program Manager--San Mateo
PlayStation is for everyone. Global Consumer Experience (CX) provides global services, including outstanding customer care, digital commerce support, and online platform moderation. Our focus is to build and retain brand loyalty by representing the phenomenal entertainment ecosystem available on PlayStation.
The Quality Program Manager reports to the Manager, Training, and Quality, and will be part of the Global Agent Enablement team, responsible for assessing and positively impacting the quality of our Players experience.
The Quality Manager will work closely with PlayStation’s internal teams and external BPO partners and is responsible for identifying and addressing quality requirements for Americas, covering English, Spanish, Portuguese and French/Canadian languages, across 4 locations and supporting EMEA covering 23 languages.
The role will involve management of the quality monitoring architecture ensuring we are globally aligned, measuring the end to end customer journey, and providing voice of customer data and experience to positively impact processes and training requirements. Removing barriers to great play, influencing a frictionless experience. The Quality Manager will conduct regular quality reviews and calibrations of first, second- and third-line Support teams and deliver reports that provide tangible evidence to support proposed improvements.
- Identify specific training requirements, knowledge gaps, and quality issues within PS Support teams and propose/implement solutions
- Conduct remote call monitoring of PS Support and provide structured quality feedback to the BPO partners and the Agent Enablement team
- Regular call center visits, acting as Consumer Experience subject matter specialist and provide quality feedback
- Quality audit of the BPO partners
- Gather Voice of Customer through contact monitoring
- Quality reporting
- Share standard methodology across the global teams
- Lead regular quality business reviews with BPO partners and relevant SIE stakeholders
- Produce and update agent support material such as email templates & chat quick texts
- Support internal teams with maintenance of agent knowledge base.
- Conduct regular audits of existing documentation to ensure all material is up to date, relevant and compliant
- Experience of Contact Center quality audit process and analysis
- Experience in working as part of a team that crosses multiple countries and time zones. Flexibility and capacity to collaborate with global counterparts and global business operations.
- Excellent written English
- Proven ability to review and analyze consumer feedback and make recommendations to improve performance
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, take ownership of processes and devise solutions to identified problem areas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure, in an environment that is rapidly changing and where consumers are extremely fast-paced
- Be able to make sense of complex or ambiguous issues quickly and move to make key business decisions
- Plans and organizes the BPO Partner where necessary - hold people to account (delivery focused)
- Collaborate to drive standard methodology within and across teams.
- An enthusiastic, energetic, courageous relationship builder and communicator
- Innovative problem solver, building a culture of improvement and challenge
- Communicates across boundaries, builds collaboration and networks - maintaining supportive and honest relationships with all Partners.
- Experience of operating against defined service levels
- Knowledge and experience of online gaming, online media, and digital content
- Understanding of cultural differences that may affect consumer expectations
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information , including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information , including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.