Quality Engineer II
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleQuality Engineer II
SummaryTo test and ensure quality of HTML5/Typescript based class 3 real money digital Games for markets across the Globe and be responsible for ensuring high quality standards of games being delivered.
These games will be hosted as digital apps (iOS, Android) as well as over web.
What You'll Do
- Will be member of online Digital Gaming team which is responsible for testing igaming.
- You will be required to write test planning documentation from requirement specifications.
- Establish test strategy for manual and automated test suites.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute functional, compliance, acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
- Add new tests and expand the test suite.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Provide estimates for test activities.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Collaborate with team across the globe.
- Supporting the training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Should follow good development practices in line of AW4 ST guidelines.
What We're Looking For
- 3-6 years of extensive experience in Manual Black-box testing.
- Works as a member of the iGaming team that will be involved in testing various games development for a variety of different online and handheld markets.
- Works with QA Manager and QA team lead in preparing and executing test plans.
- Designs and executes test cases and conducts product requirements analysis.
- Troubleshoots and debugs the code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Modifies game code to trigger features as required by testing objectives to achieve desired test coverage.
- Modifies game code to collect memory metrics, core dumps etc. using the tools and frameworks provided by Platform and/or game development teams.
- Understanding of Mobile devices and Web applications
- Candidates with "Gaming Software" will be highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA and test management tool
- Exposure to Agile methodology and communication with stakeholders.
- Mentor and Coach team members whenever required
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.