10 days ago
Quality Designer I - Player Experience
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Remote Work Option: No
In your role, you will focus on providing qualitative feedback. You will be the eyes and ears of our players, identifying areas for potential improvement.
You will enhance the player experience by providing data-driven feedback and present your recommendations to project partners. You are passionate, someone with strong collaboration and superior relationship-building skills. You know when to be persistent to get things moving and comfortable working with others to deliver results.
You will help make the best games possible and be a part of the exciting creative game process.
As a Quality Designer I - Player Experience, you will lead the QV qualitative strategy for products across a game project working with a variety of teams.
You have a vision for what the future can offer and can create a roadmap to illustrate how we get there. You can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Provide feedback and escalate qualitative concerns to project partners.
- Establish a vision for providing qualitative feedback and create a delivery roadmap.
- Contribute to documentation and sharing of qualitative best practices across Electronic Arts.
- Provide qualitative assessments and reports.
- Research and maintain awareness of game industry trends.
- Translate and present findings in a relevant format.
- Active participant in the creative game process.
- Provide Quality Verification support for game and development teams.
- Provide mentorship and training on methods of delivering, applicable qualitative feedback.
- Interface and work with our teams.
- Take initiatives from beginning to the finish line.
- You will report to the Development Director.
- 4+ years of game industry experience or other equivalent industry experience.
- Mentorship and Leadership experience is an asset.
Please include a resume and cover letter telling us who you are, what inspires you, what you are passionate about, and why we should contact you.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.