12 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who are we? We are the QV Operations Team located in Edmonton BioWare. A diverse team of passionate people from all walks of life, working together cohesively. Perhaps you have heard of us, or play our games?
We are looking for someone to bring into the fold, as a Quality Designer; a leader focused on providing qualitative feedback for our games. You will work on some amazing multiple franchises including: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and more!
In your role focused on providing qualitative feedback, you will be the eyes and ears of our players, identifying areas for potential improvement. You will enhance the player experience by providing data-driven feedback and present your applicable findings to project partners.
You will help make the best games possible and be a part of the exciting creative game process.
As an experienced Quality Designer, you will lead the QV qualitative strategy for products across multiple games working with a variety of teams.
You are passionate, someone with strong collaboration and superior relationship-building skills . You know when to be persistent to get things moving and comfortable working with others to deliver results .
You have a vision for what the future can offer and can create a roadmap to illustrate how we get there. You can work both autonomously and as part of a team .
- Research and maintain awareness of game industry trends.
- Translate and present findings in a relevant format.
- Active participant in the creative game process.
- Provide qualitative assessments and reports.
- Establish a vision for providing qualitative feedback and create a delivery roadmap.
- Provide feedback and escalate qualitative concerns to project partners.
- Provide Quality Verification support for game and development teams.
- Provide mentorship and training on methods of delivering, applicable qualitative feedback.
- Document and share qualitative best practices across Electronic Arts.
- Interface and work with our teams.
- Take initiatives from beginning to the finish line.
- You will report to the Development Director.
- 4+ years of game industry experience (Or Equivalent).
- 2+ years in a Mentorship/Leadership Role.
Please include a resume and cover letter telling us who you are, what inspires you, what you're passionate about, and why we should contact you.