12 days ago
Remote work - No
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. Role Overview: Quality Designers are senior QA specialists responsible for developing processes for driving end-to-end quality across a game. You will improve QA practices cross EA and knowledge share across the organization, see quality from a player perspective, and be the advocate in game design and implementation decisions.
- You will manage Test Strategy for the game, and test planning for game feature releases.
- Create quality verification efforts by providing technical and strategic direction based on collaboration with multiple disciplines.
- Partner with QV management on QV execution and Live Pods support for meeting overall quality targets.
- Drive programs like Risk-based Testing, Data/AI-driven testing.
- Partner with game development on Product roadmap, Feature readiness and Quality Targets.
- You will analyze the gaps in the testing process and use test data for highlighting risks.
- Work with the Quality Engineering team on automation, tools and tech evaluation and adoption.
- Work with data analytics teams and harness the solutions to improve game quality and progress in project efficiencies.
- Network with Quality Designers in QVS across locations for sharing and learning practices.
- You will report to the QA Development Director
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/test planning.
- An understanding of quality assurance techniques, testing and automation frameworks and multiple test methodologies.
- Game Domain knowledge, with inclination towards playing video games for driving E2E quality plans throughout the game/pack cycle.
- Project Management for execution of test strategy and tasks using Scrum/agile process.