Quality Designer - College Football
11 days ago
We are College Football Quality Verification, and we're looking for fans of College Football to help ensure we deliver the highest standard of quality verification for our exciting new game. We are excited to bring back College Football which highlights the unique traditions and exciting action to the fans. Orlando is your destination to join the team in office or hybrid working style.We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Designer to join the College Football team. You will report to our Quality Verification Development Director.
You will lead the execution of the end-to-end Quality Verification strategy for portions of our upcoming return of College Football title through close support and mentorship of our Quality Verification Feature owners and Craft Leaders. With an eye for improvement opportunities, you will impact the advancement of our Quality Verification processes, workflows and guide its implementation.
- Create and support the Quality Strategy for portions of the upcoming College Football title that includes software testing and qualitative feedback strategies.
- Mentor and lead Quality Verification Area Owners to define and deliver the Quality Strategy for their areas of ownership.
- Partner and support Quality Verification Craft Leaders to help them achieve their strategy and plans for Data, Automation, Tools and Qualitative feedback.
- Report on progress and status through regular communication with managers, partners and team members.
- Define, track and improve process, workflows, technology and the use of data.
- Share College Football insights, opportunities and challenges within the immediate team and other franchise teams at EA.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, incorporating the latest advancements to inspire creativity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of Game Design or Quality Assurance experience.
- Software development cycle experience, from concept to live operations.
- Ability to work with team members in a Working from Home environment across multiple countries and cultures.