This job might no longer be available.
Quality Designer - Capital Games
21 days ago
Are you curious? Do you like to learn how software works? Do you like to analyze and challenge software?"You look at a game as not only a player experience but as complex set of interactions between humans, software (ex: databases, operating systems), services (ex: networks, 3rd party services), and hardware (ex: I/O systems, storage)Reporting to the QA Project Leader, Responsibilities include:
- Create and execute test strategies and tests cases (White, Grey and Black Box)
- Analyze requirements and technical documentation to gain a understanding of the system under test
- Provide validation of new functionality by using a combination of scripted and exploratory testing techniques
- Develop understanding of systems/area and communicate progress, status and risks
- Identify and report defects and risks
- Partner with developers to understand the changes, collaborate on testing strategy and provide rapid feedback
- Participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns, and estimates
- Be the embedded QA and test expert and mentor in the Scrum team and working collaboratively to deliver features
- Perform root cause analysis on major escapes and help promote prevention initiatives
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and prevention efforts across all facets of the software development lifecycle.
- Passion for QA and Testing
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and software testing lifecycle
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in QA
- Full-Stack - Experienced in frontend and backend testing (Required: Black box and Grey box | Asset: White box)
- Have an eye for quality
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in a Scrum environment and have an Agile mindset
Experience with Mobile/iOS/Android applications strongly desired
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.