Quality Designer - Battlefield QV
21 days ago
We are DICE, the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars™: Battlefront franchise, and Mirror's Edge. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. That's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we all work towards a common cause.
As a Quality Designer in the Battlefield Tech QV team, you will help improve the way we make and test games. We're looking for a curious person who is passionate about leading stability testing efforts through prioritization capabilities together with the rest of the stability group. Your insights and your influence will help us to make the highest quality games possible and have fun whilst doing it.
You will be reporting to the Engine QV (Quality Verification) Development Manager, whose team is part of the Battlefield Tech QV organization under the lead of the Battlefield Group Technical Director for Quality Engineering.
Are you someone who knows "we can do better", and has the desire to walk that path? Then we want to hear from you.
- Assign tasks and delegate responsibilities in the team to ensure the agreed work will be delivered according to plan and at quality.
- Manage reporting on Stability data discussing KPIs, metrics and dashboards required to fulfill our needs.
- Manage staff planning and allocation agreements across the projects in the franchise.
- Foster a network of partners around the Stability assessment domain with people from DEV, QV and other teams.
- Identify and lead the implementation of improvements on workflows, equipment, tools, and iteration loops for your team.
- 2+ Years games or software development QV experience.
- A basic understanding of programming concepts or scripting.
- Experience with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, and TestRail (or equivalent bug and test case management systems) is also advantageous.
- Understanding of software development processes, build systems & pipelines.
- Summarize and communicate essential info.
- Soft skills needed to coordinate the work of a team of few analysts under your lead located in different sites.
Location and work arrangements
You must live in or close to Stockholm, as we do not offer a relocation package for this role and you will be onsite in Stockholm few days a week, following a hybrid work model or full on-site model depending on your personal preference.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.