Quality Control Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City vn
1 day ago
An Intermediate Quality Engineer focuses on enforcing quality control standards to ensure that the website will meet the highest standard possible on all levels.
In this role, the Quality Engineer should have a keen eye for detail & excellent communication skills. The ultimate goal is to ensure that all products delivered meet the Web Marketing team’s standards & comply with the company’s security and performance guidelines.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Conducts testing to ensure that the requirements of the project are met and comply with control standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvements to QA techniques, testing frameworks or new technologies.
- Conducts analysis of summarized list of bugs tracked during the testing phase.
- Provides testing solutions based on acceptance in order to prevent escaped defects.
- Conducts research on testing process improvements and automation.
- Performs optimization on web media contents (images, ..) when needed for performance
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Superb attention to details with ability to organize, prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in various browser and operating systems.
- Knowledge of behavior driven development and its implementation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks is a big advantage as Selenium
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is a must.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.