Quality Assurance Lead
Santa Rosa, Philippines
3 months ago
The Quality Assurance (QA) lead shall provide hands-on leadership and guidance to the Production team in relation to the group’s professional growth while ensuring that expected quality output is attained. It shall be the responsibility of the QA lead to guarantee that adequate testing support is provided throughout the project. Lastly, the QA lead shall spearhead overall QA workflow and processes while ensuring project alignment across all level.
• Produce a well-structured roadmap that aligns with key deliverables from Production teams
• Utilize a standard testing philosophy that meets the studio’s goals
• Create an effective mitigation plan to foresee and reduce risks
• Ensure that automated KPI-driven testing approach is met
• Promote a motivating and proactive QA/QC culture
• Craft training proposals addressing both developmental and professional needs of the team
• Stay up-to-date on the latest industry standards for continuous team development
• Maintain cross-studio communication and information sharing
• Ensure utilization of project management tools to attain on-time delivery of projects
• Guarantee a strong collaborative effort across all concerned teams and leads
• Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills, charisma, enthusiasm and commitment
• Warrant that the company is well represented in the utmost professional level
• Embody the 3 main pillars of QA:
• Be the guardian of quality by sharing best practices to the Production team
• Be the voice of consumers by being agile in shifting from production to end-user mindset
• Be the first and last line of defense by ensuring the stability and quality of the game throughout the process
• College degree in Game Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field
• At least 5 to 7 years work experience as Tester with 3 years as Senior Embedded Role
• At least one shipped title
• Must have strong understanding of development processes
• Excellent English communications skills; written and verbal
Knowledge & Skills
• Skilled in Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software
• Technical PC and Console expertise in using relevant development tools is a must
• Knowledgeable with build and release teams including version control systems
• Experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics in game development relating to testing and test coverage
• Deep understanding of testing techniques such as Play Testing and Usability Testing
• Experience in methods such as Test Automation and capturing Actionable Data
• Understanding of SCRUM / Agile
• Able to come up with innovative solutions to problems
Include a copy of your resume and a link to your portfolio in your application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.