Quality Assurance Lead
16 days ago
Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Manage planning and execution for quality assurance tasks.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks such as: daily build evaluation, evaluate features, regression tests, and deliverable sign off.
- Analyze test results, bugs, and usability.
- Maintain QA procedures documentation on our knowledge base.
- Track and triage bug type issues in the issue database.
- Work closely with the development team.
- Strong practical knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, software testing standards, and strategies.
- At least one shipped title as Quality Assurance within the games industry.
- Experience with all stages of the development cycle.
- Proven experience drafting and executing test plans.
- Extensive knowledge of bug databases and the workflow of a bug.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Console experience a plus
Candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.