Quality Assurance Game Tester
Redmond Washington United States
7 days ago
The Functional Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for daily test operations. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs, following detailed instructions, and supporting the dev team through various organized playtests.
This position is on site, in Redmond, WA.
The rate is $14 per hour (USD)
- Following structured test cases and detailed test plans
- Find, reproduce, and document bugs with efficient and understandable repro steps
- Regressing logged bugs and verifying fixes
- Ad Hoc game content not explicit covered by other test passes
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Participate in large group playtests
- Ensure the quality of the Player Experience within the game
- Assist the team in other ways as dictated by the team Lead.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of basic game logic
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Experience with Jira
- 2yrs Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with modern MMOs such as Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, etc
We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits