Quality Assurance Director
13 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Direct and manage the test teams across multiple projects you will use your deep understanding of development and test best practices combined with first class leadership skills to promote approaches which ensure quality across our teams, products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs;
- Provide high direction for multiple test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision for functionality, embedded, play testing and test engineering groups;
- Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Work with Production, HR and Project Leads to ensure recruitment needs are clear and fulfilled at all times;
- Build and foster links other studios and partners to ensure necessary relationships and support are in place;
- Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision making at all levels;
- Mentor your reports to ensure their growth as individuals and fulfillment of their potential as well as acting clearly to identify areas where support is needed;
- Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant training programs.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 10 years’ experience in test roles
- With a minimum of 8 years’ experience and 2 shipped titles from start to finish in a leadership role working alongside development teams.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others.
- Proven experience hiring, training and mentoring other senior team members to build a strong team around them.
- Very good English communication skills both verbally and written.
- Shipped multiplayer games and able to show a strong understanding of networking concepts and relevant testing requirements and tools.
- Experience using test automation systems (either off the shelf or custom) and involvement in helping define usage and drive adoption.
- Experience with Web Testing, Payment Providers and systems and Browser compatibility.
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of PC and console titles with experience creating strategies to understand and react to these.
- Play testing and Usability testing experience including methods for capturing actionable data.
- Administration experience of JIRA bug tracking databases including setup of workflows relevant for their teams.
- Use of Test Case Management software.
- Experience supporting online services with related release cycles, interactions with CS/GM teams, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.