Quality Assurance & Coaching Specialist (Customer Relations) - German Speaker
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
8 days ago
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting the Consumer Relationship Centre team in delivering great customer service through the monitoring of all consumer contacts including chats & emails and the delivery of feedback and coaching. Working within the Consumer Experience Team the QA Specialist will identify performance trends, best practice and training needs in order to drive CSAT scores across the CRC. The key deliverable is achieving CSAT KPIs and driving a consistently outstanding customer experience.
- Participates in design of quality monitoring formats and quality guideline standards.
- Performs quality monitoring and provides trend data to Operations Team and the Development & Quality Manager.
- Provides feedback and coaching support to all aspects of the customer relationship business.
- Provide engaging and accurate feedback to staff members which improves performance.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for CRC teams.
- Identifies coaching /training needs and liaises with HR/Knowledge Project Manager/external providers where necessary to deliver training interventions.
- Share feedback and recommendations with QA Manager and Live Ops Managers on tools, process and training.
- Provides data to various internal teams as needed.
- Fluent in German and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Previous and proven experience of monitoring calls/emails
- Experience of delivering coaching sessions in ways which facilitate performance improvement
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Proven ability and experience in the use of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Logical thinker
- Strong team player
- Strong interest and passion for video-games
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 25 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.