This job might no longer be available.
Quality Assurance Analyst, Intern
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13 days ago
Are you a software engineering or computing science student with strong coding skills who is passionate about new cutting- technology? We are looking for a dynamic and detail oriented student to solve complex problems. Come join us at Unity!
As a Quality Assurance Analyst Intern you'll join the Unity Create Solutions & Studio group based in Calgary (AB). You'll join the Unity Create Solutions & Studio group. With your problem solving and technical skills you will support and collaborate with development teams at Unity that work on platforms that include iOS, Google Android, Facebook and mobile web.
At Unity, the Quality Assurance team’s mission is to create quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects in various fields, such as entertainment, games, education, retail and industrial uses of applications. Our emerging technologies create transformational results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in AR/VR, artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, blockchain, and IoT systems enables companies to create value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and competitive in a rapidly evolving market. We share your passion for AR/VR application, web development and Unity tech stacks.
Are you ready for the challenge? Come join us at Unity!
- Collaborate with your team to define test scope and strategy
- Test the projects and run test suite passes
- Enter, update, and maintain issues in the project Bug Database.
- Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the QA process.
- Provide functional, UI, sanity, smoke, network and regression testing.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, internal clients, as well as customers, prospects and vendors
- Experience testing on one or multiple platforms, such as AR/VR, iOS, Android, Windows or Web platforms
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Ability to break down bugs into their core repeatable components
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Registered to a Canadian university in a relevant program
- Experience in developing and executing test plans and test scripts
- Design and develop automated software to test applications on a number of platforms
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD, API testing, backend validation, cloud, stress & load testing
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Postman, Swagger
- Experience using Unity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.