This job might no longer be available.
Quality Assurance Analyst [Full-Time]
Orlando FL United States
2 months ago
Iron Galaxy Studios is seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to join our hard-working QA team. We are a well-established independent game developer who has worked with the titans of our industry to ship more high-caliber games than any other indie developer. We’re known for our excellent work on Killer Instinct, as well as helping to bring Skyrim and Diablo III to the Nintendo Switch. We also pride ourselves on being a studio that does amazing work while maintaining a positive culture and supporting work-life balance for our employees.
As the last line of defense before our products are released to the world, our QA team works hard every day to make sure that our games are bug-free and fun to play. As we continue to work on many different types of projects, we’re looking for more QA Analysts to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Run daily smoke tests to ensure project builds are functioning as intended
- Find and properly document bugs in bug tracking databases
- Conduct and develop test plans and cases
- Adapt and prioritize testing efforts across multiple projects
- Communicate with production staff, test leads, and project leads to ensure effective testing coverage
What else are we looking for?
- Previous experience in QA with another game development studio
- Experience with console game submission process (Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo certification)
- Experience using bug tracking databases (JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment are essential to making great games and being awesome in everything we do. Therefore, we actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.