Quality Assurance Analyst (DNA)
11 days ago
The DNA team develops and manages a variety of data services and tools for storing and analyzing game telemetry. Known as a company-wide reference and trusted source, our products provide:
- real-time visibility on how Ubisoft titles are played; and
- an understanding of the habits and preferences of the people playing them.
Committed to knowledge sharing, we collect, process, and curate in-game data. Then transform it into clear and informative visualizations. The result? Meaningful metrics for production teams to make informed decisions and create even better gaming experiences.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst within DNA, you’ll help us build even more powerful data products by continuously optimizing our QA workflow.
A critical thinker and a creative problem solver, you’ll assess our current methods and look for opportunities to do things differently, for the better.
We'll be counting on you to deliver new and improved procedures, processes, and tools – and guide colleagues in adopting your changes along the way.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate, assess, and prioritize automation testing needs + contribute to overall product strategy.
- Create and document test strategies and development procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Validate checklists and scenarios (test plans, scripts, smoke tests, sanity tests, and health-checks) developed by the testing team.
- Research QA tools that fit with the test strategy design + collaborate with interdependent teams to develop them.
- Define the validation flow for various quality dimensions (features, performance, reliability, etc.).
- Follow up on test execution, collecting test metrics and suggesting process improvements.
- Identify and maintain test environments based on project requirements.
- Define development metrics + evaluate the impact of process changes (DevOps principles).
What you bring
- Quality assurance and software development experience
- Knowledge of:
-QA and testing methodologies
-testing and source control tools
-software development principles, web applications/services, databases and networking
-automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- The ability to create clear documentation and reports
- A collaborative spirit + proactivity and resourcefulness
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your experience, education, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alexis. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.