This job might no longer be available.
5 days ago
Job Title: Quality Analyst
We’re hiring a Quality Analyst to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people who come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Quality Analyst
As a Quality Analyst, you report to the Quality Manager, and are part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
You’re passionate about making the advisor experience better because it ultimately affects the player experience. EA Game Advisors use procedures, process, behaviors, and policies when players contact us for help. The Quality team measures how advisors apply these along with defined Quality Behavior Standards to ensure we provide our players with a great experience. As a Quality Analyst you will analyse results, help develop quality programs, collaborate across multiple departments and provide insight and recommendations for continuous improvements.
A typical day in the life of a Quality Analyst:
- Analyse service quality across the Service environment to identify, define, measure and improve behaviours that enable resolution and improve customer experience/outcomes
- Develop, implement, operate, optimise and codify evaluation programs that target the objectives/KPIs of the business unit, ensuring that these programs will target the root cause of issues and provide actionable insights to improve performance
- Partner with internal customers/partners to create a culture of enablement and recognising service excellence
- Prepare and analyse quality reports to share insights on key wins and opportunity areas with program customers
- Implement regular stakeholder cadence to review insights/opportunities, knowledge share, identify and deliver tactical action plans to evolve and improve performance and engagement
- Collaborate with Quality Leads to develop, evolve and automate Quality processes and implement standards that enable both service delivery and customer experience
- Lead and facilitate calibration sessions with internal customers and share results and outcomes
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Process, Coaching/Training, Product Management, Data Analytics, Service Delivery etc) to identify, assess and resolve opportunities and issues
- Coordinate review and feedback on Policy/Process updates to identify areas of improvement and potential gaps.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 2+years experience in a similar role in a fast-paced contact center and/or customer-facing work environment
- Graduate or equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Proficient knowledge of Excel with SQL and/or Tableau/GBQ/GDS an advantage
- Experience in calibration, facilitation, generating and communicating data driven insights
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced data driven environment
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across levels and translate complex/technical concepts into consumable/relatable information
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritise own work based on ROI
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.