9 days ago
Job Posting TitleQuality Analyst
We're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy, and Lightning Link along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
Job Description Summary
This role will serve as a Quality Analyst to the Global D&D Quality Operations Center of Excellence team. This role supports the organization in achieving strategic objectives, by providing assurance over the key controls and mitigating activity that the organization relies on to manage risk, operations, and governance. The ideal candidate will understand the support of risk management, governance, business continuity, documentation, and organizational structure and is naturally curious in knowing how the business operates. The Quality Analyst will work closely with multi-geographical stakeholders to drive governance and analysis around quality audit focused on Corrective & Preventative Actions, and metric-driven data analysis.
What You'll Do
- Participate in meetings by taking & publishing notes, tracking actions, following up with stakeholders, and conducting lessons learned.
- Assist with the creation of proposals, statements of work, designs, plans, schedules, and requirements to manage project development phases.
- Consolidate feedback. Identify suggestions/recommendations/action items for improvement. Prepare summary reports and present to leadership.
- Follow up on agreed-upon Action Items within the specified ETA’s and work with the teams towards the closure of those.
- Coordinating and reporting on the status and effectiveness of internal improvement projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals across geographical locations
- Experience working with JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Power BI, Visio, and Tableau
- Ability to pull, cleanse, and organize data from different sources for analysis
- Create and evaluate audit checklist where appropriate
- Coordinate cross-functional teams conducting deep-dive analysis for internal and external friction points
- Coordinate and prepare artifacts for deep dive analysis to include Pareto charts, trend charts, histograms, process maps, timelines, affinity diagrams, fault tree analysis, interrelationship diagrams, and other similar analysis tools
- Perform retrospectives and log challenges (if any), scope for improvement in audit process, suggestions/recommendations to further improve the Best Practice frameworks.
- Organize/maintain audit or project artifacts for future reference.
- Assist in identifying and the adoption and execution of best practices. Ensures continuous improvement and shared learning where appropriate.
- Help with delivering Aristocrat’s Strategic Quality objectives and play an important part of establishing our Quality First model. Initiatives will vary from organizational improvement focused to process improvement as well as engineering best practices.
- Generate regular status reports of current Quality initiatives and develop metrics to capture progress/success of initiatives
- Create executive summary of initiatives for leadership.
What We're Looking For
- Business, Financial, Marketing, Engineering or Business Information Systems degree or relevant work experience plus 1 year of previous business analysis, project support, or application testing experience
- Or 3+ years or previous experience as business analyst, project support, project management, application integration or application testing experience
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Comfortable engaging the technical subject matter experts as needed and documenting detailed technical information
- Excellent time management
- Experience driving ambiguous information to quantifiable requests (who, when, why, what)
- Experience authoring requirements, grooming user stories for agile development, and creating related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Visio or Adobe for document creation or other related tools
- Experience using a team-based project solution such as Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, MS Project, SharePoint or other technology
- Business Analyst experience such as data collection, requirements documentation and executive presentation
- Prior experience working directly or under the supervision of a project manager, with the business stakeholders to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.