This job might no longer be available.
Quality Analyst II
Galway County Galway Ireland
7 months ago
The Challenge Ahead:
The Live QV Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Live QV PM to define and execute Live strategies across multiple titles within the Live QV portfolio.
In order to be successful, the candidate will require some knowledge of development and release processes; as well an understanding of the associated services, and backend systems, used to deploy in Live and update existing services. The Analyst will work directly with the Seniors, Live QV PM, Leads and Quality Designer to support the Live efforts across several projects.
What a Live QV Quality Analyst does at EA:
As a Live QV Quality Analyst, your primary focus will be to define and execute Live strategies being deployed by a multi-discipline team inclusive of Quality Analysts and test teams, to ensure Mobile releases are successfully verified in the retail environment prior to release. You’ll be an SME of your products and provide technical solutions to leaders.
You will also collaborate regularly with members of WWCE, Development QV, Certification, Production and Development, drafting detailed test plans and test suites and ensuring they are executed efficiently in our supporting execution sites. Additionally, you will be regularly recognizing and accurately setting the severity of issues, helping to prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts. Key to the role is providing feedback on the effectiveness and efficiency of team processes and methodologies and working with onsite and offsite teams to help drive quality in our Live services.
- Testing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Strong tracking and organizational skills
- Pro-active, motivated, and focused
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Flexible and dynamic – able to quickly adapt to changing needs of the business
- The ability to view situations from a commercial or business perspective (i.e., understanding both what is best for the product and what is best for the business)
The Live QV Quality Analyst also needs:
- Knowledge of Release processes
- Ability to lead and rely information to remote execution teams
- Experience and knowledge of titles developed across EA Studios
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.