This job might no longer be available.
Quality Analyst - Frostbite (Contractor)
10 days ago
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst II for the core Frostbite Bucharest team. You will be a part of the Frostbite Central QA team – reporting into our WWQA organization – for coordinating, organizing, and performing work assigned from the manager, ensuring consistency with process, methodologies, and results. Your primary goal is to achieve a high level of quality for the Frostbite engine through building and improving upon a quality program of end-to-end tests, integration tests, and release/change management processes. The focus is to identify, isolate, regress and communicate bugs.
- Become the Expert for the area being analyzed. Be the central contact person for multiple teams.
- Practice an advanced use and manipulation of test tools.
- Review database issues, consider the level of severity and publish/respond to issues where required.
- Work with the other Quality Analysts to identify efficiency opportunities and success rate, which are supported by available data. Look for creative new data tracking to support further transformation of Quality Verification testing practices.
- Use necessary game experience and skillset to find and reproduce concerns in software and document these in a clear, detailed and objective manner
- 2+ years of experience with and knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, automated and manual test processes, test case design, regression testing, load testing
- Experience with games and game engines, content and asset editors, software tools, and shared technologies will be an asset.
- Familiarity with Development Tools such as Perforce and Visual Studio.
- Understanding of build systems, continuous integration, unit tests, automated functional tests, and testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in Defect tracking tools (JIRA) and Test management tools (TestRail).
- Knowledge of software development processes and continuous development.