This job might no longer be available.
QV Tester Trainer (Temp)
7 days ago
QV TESTER TRAINER: (12 Month Assignment)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We are now searching for a QV Trainer to join our team.
Working within the Quality Verification group, you perform an important role in preparing our trainees to become testers on game development teams. At the forefront of the testing journey, you are the expert and voice of quality for new trainees. The QV Trainer facilitates live, eLearning, and mixed delivery courses.
Your primary responsibility will be the weekly facilitation of basic tester training for all new hire testers. You have a background in testing and an interest in local training activities such as project onboarding.
You will report to the Operations Development Manager directly to provide a great onboarding experience to our new QV Testers joining the team.
- Audit bug reports and tasks submitted by trainees during basic tester training.
- Assign tasks for completion during basic tester training
- Provide support in the delivery of basic tester training.
- Be available to assist and answer questions from participants in basic tester training or other course offerings.
- Help organize any future live, eLearning, or mixed delivery courses.
- Support the updating or creation of accompanying course materials.
- 6 months experience teaching others how to perform tasks, formally or informally
- Team-based work style necessary
- Experience in giving presentations
- Position specific resumes are required. Cover letters are optional.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
This job is assigned through PRO Unlimited, you will be compensated $22.05/hour compensated weekly. All other PRO Unlimited benefits can be obtained from the PRO Unlimited Representative.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.