QC Tester - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
14 days ago
As a QC Tester, you will work closely with the QC Manager and the rest of the QC team and the product team. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Independent testing for quality on various mobile devices as an expert of our games (iOS / Android);
- Bug reporting and test case execution;
- Direct reporting to product team members;
- Checking localisation issues and player support;
- Continuous update of our testing process.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person
- One year experience in testing mobile games / apps on iOS and Android
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge in test automation
- Knowledge in localization
- Technical background
- Other languages
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have tons of benefits: free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers, 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays),...
- We have regular company events: Summer party, Christmas party, monthly game nights with free food, playing video games, board games,...
- We love games but also sports: we have yoga and fitness at the office, we play basketball all together, football,...
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
W e are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.