QC Project Lead
18 days ago
As a QC Project Lead, you will manage the on-site test team, communicate effectively with collaborating studios, and be the main point of contact with the development team and other departments. You will be also responsible for supervising and coordinating over the whole test process cycle.
- Manage the on-site test team, plan and schedule their workload and resource needs;
- Lead the creation and execution of the test plan;
- Coordinate with various teams for specific tests;
- JIRA bug database management on the project;
- Participate in Production Site meetings;
- Draft and communicate to all stakeholders different types of reports on the versions and submissions;
- Evaluate risks, analyze their impact, monitor and propose contingency plans;
- Grow and mentor the team by sharing best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members;
- Participate to the recruitment process to identify and hire the right talents;
- Manage a team of 10-20 game testers and evaluate their performance, develop and coach on a regular basis.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of testing in video game industry, including at least 1-year experience in managing a team of testers / QA engineers (plan and schedule their workload and resource needs, evaluate their performance, develop and coach team members);
- Proven ability and experience in video game testing (document creation: test plan, test cases, supervision and coordination of test process cycle, reports on the versions and submissions, JIRA bug database management, risk assessment);
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with different teams (QC, Production, other departments);
- Able to work effectively under pressure;
- Passion for video games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games;
- Strong leadership, coaching and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others;
- At least upper-intermediate English.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges;
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details.
- International game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.