13 days ago
As a QC Tester Intern, you will be responsible for testing the product before releasing to market and subsequent updates so that the application is close to a defect-free state as possible.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QC tasks; provide feedback on features, investigative tasks, live-ops checks, ad hoc testing on new features in trying to break them.
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner, either on the Scrum board or bug database.
- Respond to support tickets internally in reproducing them and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- Experience of using multi-platforms e.g. Android, iOS, Windows…
- Attention to details, keen eyes for catching errors
- Passionate for the game industry and finding bugs!
- Quick learner, open to adapt to new challenges
- Computer literate in word processing, record keeping, database handling
As a plus:
- Experience in using Excel & Google Sheets to write up reports
- Familiar with a bug/task management tool such as JIRA/Trello/Mantis…
- Organized, disciplined and methodical approach to testing
- Fluent in English (written & communications skills)
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.