QC Data Analytics Manager
12 days ago
We are looking for a QC Data Analytics Manager to organize our analytics function and manage our team of analysts. You will lead a team of Data Analysts internally that will work towards enabling our QC teams becoming data driven by implementing tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. Your goal will be to enable our QC Project Managers to become data driven by tapping into various data sources and creating valuable insights into improving their planning, execution, and overall team performance.
- As a part of Ubisoft QC Department, you will be involved in a complex process of quality control and serving the following mandates:
- Work closely with the WWQC Data Committee to help define the strategy for data utilization through all QC Teams
- You will play an instrumental role in evolving and designing KPI’s for QC teams, designed to maximize the value of our unique reporting and metrics
- Drive data governance for analytics: Define and operate our data governance processes and standards to ensure consistent, high quality data is available and agreed upon across WWQC teams.
- Prototype and develop new approaches to communicate data and its utility
- Define standards for development teams to follow to publish and reuse high quality data assets.
- Identify industry wide practices/KPIs and gather any QC requirements to develop and deploy dashboards.
- Collaborate with global Project Managers to design, create use case scenarios, and validate dashboards.
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts & Provides direction to the team of data analysts & data scientists
- Standardize the data visualization aspect for all our teams and projects
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable insights for our QC managers
- Implement processes & best practices based on industry trends for successful data analysis initiatives
- Is able himself to interpret data and report data findings in order to support and make his team grow
- Train managers across QC to better utilize data in their daily activities
- Provide updates of the work being done in Data Analytics to the WWQC Data Committee
- Identify training and development areas for the team of data analysts
- Contribute to the work on the Data Driven Roadmap for Ubisoft QC teams worldwide and advises WWQC and QC management
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; gaming industry experience is a plus
- Background in Project Management
- In-depth Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, or a related field
- Experience in managing a team of Data Analysts
- Project Management
- Experience in setting up Agile teams
We at Ubisoft, provide the best possible resources and environment that stimulates growth in a fast paced and ever evolving industry. Some of the perks that would indulge you –
- Access to all Ubisoft Games without cost
- A chance to work on international AAA projects in partnership across multiple studios
- Experience the latest and forthcoming game engines developed internally
- Access to cutting edge hardware
- Opportunity to travel overseas and collaborate with colleagues from other studios or to participate in QC events
- A free and hearty breakfast
- Indoor games like pool, table tennis, etc.
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
And much more!
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.