QA Tester on mobile
6 days ago
QA Tester - Mobile Games
Experienced contributor responsible for knowledge sharing, checking and reporting defects or issues of software products according to project standards.
- Execution of test cases and analysis of results
- Tutoring other testers on project requirements and testing methodologies
- Understanding and performing of all levels of testing (scripted & unscripted tests, bug regression, ad-hoc requests) in a timely manner
- Identification, analysis and root cause analysis of defects (reproducibility, back-tracing)
- Reporting and documenting defects and issues according to project standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Understand the technical specifications of the product
- Can provide Feature specific feedback, activity reporting and recommendations for process improvements
- Can provide & collect qualitative feedback
- Partners with other testers to drive QA efforts
- Understands and follows testing direction while also being able to determine if the task can be completed in the allotted timeframe and its pre-requisites can be met
- Designs, documents and runs test scenarios and test cases based on product and hardware knowledge
- Can assess, organize and allocate workload in order to meet testing goals
- Initiates and participates in the communication of project matters with the team (internal or external) in a timely and active way
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ year experience in Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with test case creation and essentials test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing web based applications.
What we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Attractive salary package
- Bonuses according to your performance
- A permanent contract
- Work from home during pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Professional and friendly work environment
- Awesome and talented colleagues
- Support from all your teammates
- Access to training and learning programs