5 days ago
Your life at Ubi
As a QA Tester you will be a part of the Technology Group Department. We are the primary technology partner of game production teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in Ubisoft games. We also provide advisory services to production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
The TG Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development.
Your main mission:
- Identify and report software defects, usability concerns and validate defect correction.
- Report test activity on projects to direct manager.
- Review business specifications for new features.
- Manage project test documentation.
- Execute needed tests for projects.
- Support programmers in issue resolution.
The professional value you bring
- Proven knowledge of Software Testing principles and procedures.
- Ability to understand project priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Attention to details.
- Quality and result oriented.
The personal value you bring
- Autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, decision making and come up with ideas.
- Availability for a full-time schedule.
- Proactive, self-teaching.
- Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect, and kindness.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus.
- The Informal School of IT – Software testing module is a plus.
- ISTQB Course is a plus.
- Previous Game testing or Software testing represents a plus.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity .
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.